It is a perfect cake for hot days. Strongly refreshes from strongly lemon flavor. This cake don’t need cooking so cold preparation reduces waiting time for tasty flavors from such unusual but very delicious cake.
Preparation time 30 min
For cheese mass:
- 1 kg semi – fat crud
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 200 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 80 g potato flour
- 200 g butter or margarine
- 2 lemons
White chocolate ganage:
- 1 bar of white chocolate (100 g)
- 100 g butter
- 1 pack of butter biscuits (250 g)
- Grind the semi-fat curd twice by a meat grinder or potatoes press.
- Add sugar, eggs and potato flour and mascarpone cheese to the crud and mix everything to obtain homogeneous mass.
- Add grated lemons peel and juice from lemons to the mass. Mix for a moment to combine ingredients.
- Dissolve butter or margarine in the pot. Add cheese mass to the liquid butter (or margarine) and mix all the time so that the mass does not burn. Bring the cheese mass to the boil (about 10 minutes) until the stream bubbles escapes from cheese mass.
- Cover rectangular baking plate (24 x 38 cm) with baking paper. Cover bottom of the plate with biscuits and pour hot mass on them. Align the surface and put away the baking plate to cool down. Finally put the baking plate to the fridge.
When the baking plate is in the fridge we prepare the ganache.
- Dissolve white chocolate in water bath and cool it down.
- Pound butter in the bowl for fluffy mass and add the chilly chocolate mixed until combine ingredients.
- Pour the ganache on top of the cheese mass and nice it to align.